[dba-Tech] web developers struggling with IE

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Fri Feb 1 17:43:14 CST 2013

 Hi Hans --

<<<
 Well tickle me pink :)

Thank you, that exactly what I meant. :)

But did you try " SunSpider 0.9.1 JavaScript Benchmark"?

IE10: =>      Total:                 159.6ms +/- 1.7%

Google Chrome - Version 24.0.1312.56: =>  Total:                 232.8ms +/- 5.7%

What about  http://dromaeo.com/?all  ?
Not sure how to interpret the tests - I have started them simultaneously on Chrome and IE - no time to finish now - IE is going through tests a bit quicker AFAIS but I can be wrong with my interpretation as result numbers - runs/s - are better for Chrome in average AFAIS.
V8 Benchmark Suite ( http://v8.googlecode.com/svn/data/benchmarks/v3/run.html ) - version  3 - not sure it's a proper test set except last one RegExp related. Thank you.

-- Shamil