[dba-Tech] http://dromaeo.com/?jslib etc. - IE10 and Chrome 24 javascript testw results

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Sat Feb 2 02:43:21 CST 2013

Just two issues that i want to point out

Firstly, Dromaeo is not an impartial test. It's made by Mozilla. Shouldn't it be impartial and also from multiple impartial sources?

The other issue I have with Dromaeo is that it crashed the Safari browser on my iPad as well, which says to me that the tests are not purely JavaScript tests, as Safari and Chrome have radically different JavaScript engines.

Best regards,
Hans-Christian Andersen