[dba-Tech] http://dromaeo.com/?jslib etc. - IE10 and Chrome 24 javascript testw results

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Sat Feb 2 14:51:06 CST 2013

How much of that has to do with corporate enforcement pushed by Google
geeks?

I'm just stating what I observe in my travels. Obviously that statistics are
more valid to those who regard statistics as anything other than marketing
;-)

I'm afraid Ballmer has been there too long and done too much damage. As
Schmidt did with Google. I think he changed the mindset of the people at
Google and that's a hard thing to overcome. CEO's play an important role in
regards to that because they are the face of the company and they, of
course, set policy.

Look at Apple. Their CEO was the company. I think if the BoD keeps looking
for the right person it could continue being the leader of brilliant
products. But Tim Cook? IDTS He's an interim placeholder.