[dba-Tech] http://dromaeo.com/?jslib etc. - IE10 and Chrome 24 javascript testw results

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sat Feb 2 16:36:20 CST 2013

 Hi Hans --

I have just run  http://peacekeeper.futuremark.com/ .
Here are the results:

Chrome 24, VM Win7 Ultimate 32bit:          => 2739 - HTML5 Capabilities 6/7
Chrome 24, VM Win7 64bit Prof:                 => 2858 - HTML5 Capabilities 5/7
Chrome 24, "bare metal" Win8 Prof 64bit:  => 3152 - HTML5 Capabilities 6/7
http://peacekeeper.futuremark.com/results?key=6ctT
IE9, VM Win7 Ultimate 32bit:                      => 1139 - HTML5 Capabilities 3/7
IE9, VM Win7 64bit Prof:                             => 1220 - HTML5 Capabilities 3/7
IE10, "bare metal" Win8 Prof 64bit:            => 1798 - HTML5 Capabilities 3/7
http://peacekeeper.futuremark.com/results?key=6ctc&resultId=2963468 I haven't had IE10 for Win7 tests.

As it happens Chrome outperforms IE10 and has almost complete HTML5 capabilities.

Thank you.

-- Shamil