[dba-Tech] FYI: Microsoft’s 128GB Surface Pro Sells Out At MS Online Store Just Hours After Launch

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Sun Feb 10 07:24:00 CST 2013

How is anyone supposed to take this reviewer seriously when he says absurd nonsense such as the following?

> Even Minecraft, that paragon of high-performance gaming, ran beautifully.

> To those who snicker at Win8 in general I will say this: this is the direction in which Microsoft is going,  and to deride it is tantamount to hindering progress. To use a musical analogy,  those who wish that Jamiroquai would return to the glory of Virtual Insanity will be gravely disappointed and the only way forward for a fan of Jay Kay or Em Ess is to accept that change is inevitable.

For those of you unfamiliar with Minecraft, this is the game he is referring to: http://www.divergeuk.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/minecraft1.jpeg

Where did this reviewer graduate from - the MTV school of tech journalism? Are things going downhill at TechCrunch or is this just search engine optimised review spam?

- Hans