[dba-Tech] SPAM filter for Windows SBS 2011

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Feb 11 12:11:48 CST 2013

Most security software does link scanning in emails. The problem is with the
number of SPAM emails. It's a distraction and annoyance. When on a large
network can cause congestion. And with 100,000 malicious sites and apps
being released per day it is no longer sufficient to assume that none will
get through. So assuming an ISP filters SPAM is risky and when your ISP
doesn't server your email because you have your own domain and email server
you have to assume that you need to do this yourself.

LOL yes you lone rangers have a completely different experience <giddyup>.