[dba-Tech] FYI: Microsoft's 128GB Surface Pro Sells Out At MS Online Store Just Hours After Launch

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Wed Feb 13 11:58:01 CST 2013

 Hi John --

Thank you. I'm not worrying - TechCrunch continues its "comics" series: "Fear Not, Surface Fans, More 128GB Surface Pros Should Be On Store Shelves By Saturday"

http://techcrunch.com/2013/02/12/fear-not-surface-fans-more-128gb-surface-pros-should-be-on-store-shelves-by-saturday/

Let's see what feedback (if any) the above article link will result in :)

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Вторник, 12 февраля 2013, 11:31 -06:00 от "John Bartow" <john at winhaven.net>:
>Shamil,
>I wouldn't worry about it. There are pro-other products/companies/ideas being posted here every day. No one is forced to read our posts ;-)
>
>John B

<<< skipped >>>