[dba-Tech] So what is the newest trends in computers?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Feb 16 13:26:40 CST 2013

Hi All:

The next couple of inventions show some promise and it will depend on
whether we like wearing a "Dick Tracy" watch or a pair of "Geek" glasses.

Aside: These are all steps to the final goal in which we will be recording
our life and events continuously. Imagine at one point if someone says, "I
said such and such..." and then you will just zip back to actual point where
they said something and review it, and either prove or disprove their
assertion. It will be like perfect memory. Whether it is a good thing or not
is debatable but this is where we are heading.

Two new options will be GOOgle glasses and the iWatch from Apple. Which one
will you choose?

http://pandodaily.com/2013/02/13/forget-mobile-vs-desktop-the-future-of-comp
uting-will-be-a-question-of-head-vs-wrist/