[dba-Tech] OT: A big day

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:13:46 CST 2013

Yes I could find new fans and put them in, but my recollection of that
machine is that even when new it wasn't as quiet as I would like.  At
this point I could go that way OR buy a new case and motherboard,
maybe a ssd hard drive for a boot drive and some new ram and have a
new Windows 8 media center. But for now I do nothing and just complain
about the noise <grin>  Really it's mostly only noticeable when
everything else is powered off so just doing nothing is a viable
option.

GK