[dba-Tech] Ubuntu thin client

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sat Jan 19 16:45:04 CST 2013

 Hi Jim --

I have posted this message from Firefox running under Ubuntu 12.04 TLS Hyper-V VM running under Win8 Prof.
I have got installed Ubuntu VM in about 20 minutes.
Not sure what should I do/check next.
I will probably check in the coming days what I can do/develop on Ubuntu using MonoDroid - .NET/C#

Thank you.

-- Shamil