[dba-Tech] Ubuntu thin client

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Sat Jan 19 19:22:50 CST 2013

Use the command line. The Ubuntu software centre is more grate towards actual GUI apps.

The command is something like:

sudo apt-get install nodejs

I can't recall the exact package name, but you can search for it with:

apt-cache search x

(Substitute x with 'rails' or 'nodejs' and it will return you a list of packages that are relevant).

- Hans

Sent from my iPhone