[dba-Tech] Handy little MS SQL to SQLite convertor app

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 21 13:16:51 CST 2013

How to Convert SQL Server DB to SQLite DB.

This is perfect for those wishing to move to a single database from a huge
MS SQL DB install to a portable SQLite DB. I have not tested to see whether
it transfers SPs as well and I truly doubt whether tables with millions of
records will export but do know that SQLite will far surpass the MS Access
DB limits.

http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/26932/Convert-SQL-Server-DB-to-SQLite-DB

Below is a link to the connection string you would need to accompany your
Access FE:

http://www.connectionstrings.com/sqlite

...and here is where you can get your SQLite DB and browser access.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/sqlitebrowser/