[dba-Tech] Coding JavaScript

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 22 05:48:11 CST 2013

Hi Gustav:

Been up to my head with Node.js, since yesterday and should have a fair
working knowledge by the weekend? (sometime in the future?) ;-)

I have heard of it before; TypeScript, but just thought that it was under a
standard Microsoft type license so ignored it. Checked and it appears to be
under a Apache V2 license so it does appear to be safe. It also sounds like
an interesting programming language/adaption. Thanks for the heads up.

Something more to master by the weekend.