[dba-Tech] Microsoft's next CEO

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 28 01:29:07 CST 2013

I will probably forgive Steve for trying to kill Linux

...but it will take at least another ten years...for Windows 8; the court of
public opinion is still out on that one. No matter what Mr. Ballmer does now
he just can not win; the public's perception of the man is set...so for
himself and especially the company, he should retire soon...I just can not
defend the man any more and I have always been a strong supporter of
Microsoft's products (they have paid the bills very well for years).

I think you would do just fine as CEO. Maybe a strong supporter like Shamil
and/or Gustav would also make a fine CEO.

Maybe anyone who wants to become CEO of Microsoft should send in their
resume. There is just so much good talent out there. Microsoft needs a
programming geek with a vision.