[dba-Tech] For web developers

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Tue Jan 29 14:24:41 CST 2013

Safari on Windows wasn't gaining any traction and it probably wasn't worth the effort. Besides, most web developers have MacBooks.

I imagine that this might likely also have been influenced by Windows 8 and the more restrictive direction Microsoft is taking it in terms of software. Apple probably thought having Safari on Windows 8 was becoming even more of a futile and pointless attempt.

- Hans