[dba-Tech] The dark side of programming craftmanship

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Jan 29 16:35:45 CST 2013

 Hi Jim --

<<<
"Quality, Speed, Price: Pick any two"

Yes, I know, but that's not a complete statement: as you know Quality, Speed and Price form a "decision triangle" and a developer's and their customers task is to find a point within this triangle - the most suitable balancing point for a given context.

<<<
Thank you, I will read through you links as so as possible.

Read it as "Quality, Speed, Price: Pick any two" is an "old song".

Thank you.

-- Shamil