[dba-Tech] script help

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 10:36:04 CST 2013

I used to use a product called Slickedit. It was a fabulous editor.
But it's seriously expensive too. $299.

http://www.slickedit.com/products/slickedit

I used it when I was doing a lot of PERL programming but it works for
a bunch of languages and on many platforms although you buy a platform
specific version.

GK