[dba-Tech] Hardware Inside Out

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 11 21:01:52 CDT 2013

Hi Arthur:

The quick and dirty way to get a dual boot scenario going is first to
install a basic version of the Windows you want and then install you
favourite Linux. Linux always recognizes the presents of Windows but the
reverse is not true. During the Linux installation you will be prompted as
to whether you want to have a dual boot option, and responding in
affirmative will cause a dual boot grub menu to be created allowing you to
choose, at bootup, which OS you would like use.