[dba-Tech] Start button coming back to Windows 8.1

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Tue Jun 4 02:06:43 CDT 2013

Close. Appears tech ed USA they will sell you one for 100 dollars.

In saying that I met MS yesterday and seen a demo of a cross platform app, running on multiple devices. Same experience on all of them including surface, win phone, ipad and android. Was most impressive.

We are not going win 8 but are going with them as our core systems.

Martin

Sent from my iPad