[dba-Tech] Start button coming back to Windows 8.1

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Tue Jun 4 14:49:07 CDT 2013

Hi Jim

It's vm ware not sure which one. We have built a large vm stack which is currently rolling out. I would have went hyper v but systems and networks run that bit. We get a very preferred rate from ms. We have hundreds of lynx, unix etc and databases from MySQL to oracle.

My own focus is ms stack so that's all I see really.

Martin

Sent from my iPad