[dba-Tech] Retired at last

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 14:38:49 CDT 2013

I know Vancouver's Chinatown inisie out. I dtistingusih between the green
and the red doors. I know this neighborhood intimately.And I can also speak
basic Mandarin and Cantonese (not yet expert in either, but trying, and
also working on Hakka. That is very difficult. But that is all I have left
to do with my life.