[dba-Tech] AngularJS: Write less code, go have beer sooner - anybody?

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Fri Jun 7 15:26:06 CDT 2013

If suggest taking a look at http://marionettejs.com/ or http://kmalakoff.github.io/knockback/ .

Both are based on Backbone.js and throw in some of the most popular tools, such as underscore.js and jquery etc.

Plus, they are event driven, so you can make proper JavaScript applications the right way.

You could also just use backbone.js, but both of these add nice additional features on top of backbone to make writing less but better code.

Backbone is turning out to be the popular JavaScript framework, just as jquery became the defacto JavaScript library.

- Hans