[dba-Tech] Migration to Linux

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Mon Jun 10 02:47:57 CDT 2013

One can only hope, but, unfortunately, last I knew one of the biggest European headquarters for Microsoft was around Copenhagen and therefore politics plays a bigger part than practicality.

I only hope that Scandinavian solidarity is a stronger incentive than money that greases the pocket. :)

- Hans