[dba-Tech] Migration to Linux

Helmut Kotsch hkotsch at arcor.de
Mon Jun 10 04:51:46 CDT 2013

Here is a link to:
Microsoft refuses to release study challenging Munich Linux success

http://tinyurl.com/q3krjr6

One post to the above article lists the following success stories:
<quote>
Similar astronomical savings have been reported in last 4 - 5 years
by shift from Microsoft to Linux by the Governments of Brazil, South
Africa, Taiwan, Vietnam, Australia, Peru, Chile, middle eastern
countries and others, as well as NASDAQ, London Stock Exchange and
all the other financial Stock Exchanges in USA and internationally,
most of the Irish and Italian banking systems, several large
organizations and international Universities and hundreds of clients
of IBM and Oracle and Cisco.
<quote>

Helmut