[dba-Tech] Tablet Shift

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 13:36:14 CDT 2013

I agree with everything that you wrote, but I suggest that the ratio of
developers to users is about 1 to 99. Further, there are excellent reasons
for developers to own a tablet, if nothing other than its ability to house
100 books (90 or so on programming and 10 fiction or whatever) in one
ten-inch space. IMO, this is why so many people are grabbing tablets:
dozens of movies, thousands of books, games and web access, all in one tiny
package.

A.