[dba-Tech] Everyone needs one or two

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 27 15:39:16 CDT 2013

Hi Jon:

That is good to know. Recently there was a friend trying to sell me on going
that route for my laptop. He felt because the new drives had no working
parts, were super fast, relatively cheap (getting cheaper every day) and
potentially more reliable, that would be the way to go.

But from your working day experience this is not the truth.

Thanks for the heads up.