[dba-Tech] A Better Keyboard?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Mar 10 05:50:58 CDT 2013

Hi Dan

Strange. We had one - for one of my fast-typing colleagues - and it has been disappointing. The white letters wear off and the lower key row is separated between B and N and not V and B as is should be. I do blind typing as well, and must admit this is very confusing.

/gustav

>>> marklbreen at gmail.com 09-03-13 19:55 >>>
Hi Dan,

yes, the MS 4000 is a fantastic keyboard, I would purchase a mechanical kbd
but I love the layout and the raised front of the MS 4000 so much that I
cannot switch.

My wife works for HP and I bought her the MS 4000 kbd and a really nice
Logitech mouse.  She tells me that when her colleagues come to her desk and
see the fancy keyboard and mouse they all say "ooo, how did you get that
hardware" :)