[dba-Tech] What if Microsoft...

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 14 00:35:10 CDT 2013

Hi Arthur:

That is so good to hear.

I had to turn down a businesses who was looking into going Linux as this
arrangement had a potential of growing out of control and I want at least a
semi-retirement. A semi-retirement is where I get to pick and choose what
projects I play with. Not to worry as I passed their request on to the local
Linux club http://luv.asn.au/ and I believe they are being well taken care
of.

There are a couple of businesses in town, who are refurbishing old boxes,
not nearly with as good margins as you are mentioning but occasionally a
great deal is forwarded...the power of 8 Rasberry PIs for a hundred plus
tax. ;-)