[dba-Tech] What if Microsoft...

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Thu Mar 14 11:23:26 CDT 2013

Hi Jim,

I spent some time to learn a bit about Linux a couple of years ago, and
I really do love it.  Most of my business deals with Windows, so that's
what I use most.

I'm planning to dedicate one of my computers to Linux.  Just haven't got
around to it, yet.  The Linux setup I used for learning was a VM on a
Windows XP box.  The distro I used was Fedora, I believe.  These days I
hear a lot of good things about Ubuntu, so I expect that will be the
next Linux setup I do.

I'd welcome your thoughts on that.

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com