[dba-Tech] A very small database

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Mar 27 00:01:45 CDT 2013

I've had to try and intergrate with systems developed using Interbase.  A real PITA.

And I'm always wary of products where you can't find a price on their website - it generally
means they want an arm and a leg for it.

Incidentally, Easysoft want $575 for just a single machine licence for the ODBC driver for it.

--
Stuart