[dba-Tech] Remote numerical keypad to send a message

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Mar 31 17:30:23 CDT 2013

Hi Paul,

Just back from a sailing weekend so haven't seen this til now

What exactly do you mean by a "keypad"?

Something like these?

http://catalogs.indiamart.com/products/handheld-terminal.html

or just one of these?

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?MfrId=0&CatId=536

What will the keypad be connecting to?
What sort of connection?  Wired/wireless

--
Stuart