[dba-Tech] Older is wiser

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon May 6 04:11:57 CDT 2013

Don't just post them here. If they are that good, they need to be on http://thedailywtf.com/

It's one of my standard morning goto sites.

I have a standard morning routine when I wake up. First thing I do is brew a  plunger mug of
PNG HIghlands  coffee.

While that is brewing, I load up my "Daily" bookmarks in Firefox and open the folders that all
the DBAdvisors emails that you are guys write while I am asleep are  automagically moved
into in my mail client.

Then I send an hour or so going through it all before I have a SSS&S and head off to the
office or a client site.

Daily WTF is one of the "Daily" bookmarks, along with The Register, Dilbert, XKCD and a few
others.

--
Stuart