[dba-Tech] The latest Debian

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue May 14 01:13:41 CDT 2013

 OK. (I have been working for a large Western software house for some time - working in that software house headquarters there in the West Europe together with other devs and managers - and I have seen all that politics the (upper) managers like to play so much)...

...but I suppose that MS Windows "relative instability" (comparing to Linux) caused not by "managerial politics" but "general flaws" in MS Windows system architecture - as Jim noted "tight coupling" on GUI (infamous "message queue") etc. - that can't be fixed in principle I suppose I can be wrong...

And I'd not generally use anonymous postings in the "Linux vs. MS Windows war" as that would have opposite effect...

Thank you.

-- Shamil;

Понедельник, 13 мая 2013, 14:16 -07:00 от Hans-Christian Andersen <hans.andersen at phulse.com>:
>The first one seems plausible to me. The developer made an attempt to provide proof of his/her association with  Microsoft. Of course, this all boils down to the credibility of the journalist/blogger who published this. The opinion of one anonymous commenter is even less credible, isn't it?
>
>Anyways, seems plausible to me because we've all been in this business for a while and we all know how businesses tend to cut corners and have a different set of priorities than developers do, etc etc. We often complain about it here. It should be no surprise the same applies to Microsoft as much as it does to any other company, tech or not.
>
>- Hans
>

>On 2013-05-13, at 1:45 PM, Salakhetdinov Shamil < mcp2004 at mail.ru > wrote:
>
>> Both.
>>
>> -- Shamil
>>
>> Воскресенье, 12 мая 2013, 15:14 -07:00 от Hans-Christian Andersen < hans.andersen at phulse.com >:
>>>
>>> So which one is the fake then?
>>>
>>> - Hans

>>> see a comment to that article which states: "It’s worth point out as well that
>>> the “follow up” is written in an entirely different style of verbatim. The
>>> vocabulary, structure, word frequencies, and the form and structure of the
>>> prose are all different. I’m almost certain that the author is not the same
>>> person."

>>> the

<<< skipped >>>