[dba-Tech] TIOBE Programming Community Index for May 2013

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed May 22 16:45:25 CDT 2013

Hi Stuart:

That immediately came to my mind to: PowerBASIC :-)

I think that real multi-tasking must either be built into the hardware, we
are not there yet, into the OS kernel, that we sort of have but not 100
percent yet, take control by the programmer (depends on the language of
course, PB(?)) or have a distributive system that deploys functions across
multiple stations.