[dba-Tech] TIOBE Programming Community Index for May 2013

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu May 23 02:59:14 CDT 2013

 Hi Jim --

Yes, it does - AFAIK there exists a common Windows API subset:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/b8/archive/2012/02/09/building-windows-for-the-arm-processor-architecture.aspx

+ you use native C/C++ compile time features:

- #define statement,
- conditional compilation,
- templates etc.

to build your app version to be run on a specific Windows platform.

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Четверг, 23 мая 2013, 0:11 -07:00 от "Jim Lawrence" <accessd at shaw.ca>:
>Hi Shamil:
>
>On another point; does Windows OS give the developer the ability to program
>the same way regardless of what chip-set, x86 (32 or 64) or ARM, they are
>using?
>
>Jim

<<< skipped >>>