[dba-Tech] The walking dead

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Nov 1 09:45:50 CDT 2013

Hi Peter:

The article was just stating that a certain group of technologies have passed their prime. They may linger on for years but the younger generation of techs sure isn't going to support them. ;-)

...as stated in a previous post; that I could not even give away the best DotMatrix printer ever built. (the Documax 3330)

These are just the changing times but there will always be niche markets for old tech...some eager retired guy could make a very good business supporting this stuff...if I could get up the energy. ;-)