[dba-Tech] The walking dead

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Fri Nov 1 13:21:53 CDT 2013

No, you are wrong. There are many places that need a signature on a form.
They will accept it via fax, but are not allowed to accept my scanned
signature if I send it via email. And there are many times when I need to
send something immediately, not wait for my computer to boot up, then open a
program and write a letter, turn it into a pdf and send an attachment. And
there are times when an email sent at time A won't get there until time B. I
just had that happen yesterday. An email I sent didn't arrive for almost two
hours. With a fax machine, I can write a quick note and have it faxed before
my computer even boots up.

I prefer email so I have a record on my computer, but sometimes a fax is
just the better, quicker way to go.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"