[dba-Tech] The new head of Microsoft?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Nov 3 15:52:52 CST 2013

Stuart, you just totally ruined the whole fantasy that I constructed in my
head. Thanks for that, you fargin' icehole.

Quick quick quick, what movie is that from?

And here's another one for ya. "Kinda spongey." I'll give you a hint. The
actor was Treat Williams, whose finest turn so far was "Prince of The
City." directed by Sidney Lomet, he of the legendary sneakers, and the
first scene of that movie is an essay on the art of film-making and writing.

As for Ms. Palin, given her beliefs and credentials, there's some glimmer
of hope for the Left. Against that kind of opposition, it's pretty much a
hands-down battle. On the other hand, it proves that it is possible to have
a vacuum between two ears.

Arthur

On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Stuart McLachlan <stuart at lexacorp.com.pg>wrote:

> She's another Sarah Palin?
>

> On 3 Nov 2013 at 10:57, Arthur Fuller wrote:
>
> > Just one question, Jim What exactly is all that is implied by being a
> > North-west coast girl? Should I go get one?
> >
> > A.
> >

> > On Sun, Nov 3, 2013 at 1:50 AM, Jim Lawrence <accessd at shaw.ca> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi All:
> > >
> > > Speculation into who will lead Microsoft in the rest of the
> > > twenty-first century is still up in the air...but more people are
> > > looking at a brilliant young woman who has made her way by being
> > > able to unite conflicting parties within Microsoft, a talent that
> > > has been so lacking as of late, being an excellent communicator,
> > > also a previously missing element and she also has the ability to
> > > produce people friendly user-interfaces, a feature sadly missing in
> > > Windows8.
> > >
> > > The lady's name is Julie Larson-Green. She is a north-west coast
> > > girl and all that it implies... If she wins the lead position in
> > > Microsoft, the company just may make it.
> > >
> > > http://www.wired.com/business/2013/07/who-is-julie-larson-green/
> > >
> > > Jim

> > --
> > Arthur