[dba-Tech] Facebook releases its engine core

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Nov 8 01:41:17 CST 2013

Hi Jim

But how do you "talk" to this engine? I see only a command line interface.
The sparse doc mentions that "Presto uses HTTP for all communication,
internal and external" but how? Via JSON?

Where can some serious documentation or guide be found? The user group looks
like a mess with all sorts of nerd questions.

I have an idea for a project which mostly would read data, not in the PB
range, just "without limits".

/gustav