[dba-Tech] What's up with Vipre?

Tydda Jon - Lonza Slough jon.tydda at lonza.com
Fri Nov 8 02:36:21 CST 2013

I bought a 10 PC lifetime licence for Vipre this year, it's great. Won't have to buy it again for another6 or 7 years, I reckon. I've used 5 already - my desktop, my laptop, my brother's laptop, my other brother's desktop, and my dad's laptop. The only slightly annoying thing is that I'm stuck on 2013 on my computers, but my brother's laptop (that I did last) is on 2014... so I tried to update mine and it tells me that I already have the latest versions, even when I download the 2014 installer :-(

Jon