[dba-Tech] .Net Fiddle

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sat Nov 23 14:58:03 CST 2013

 Hi Gustav --

But  you can develop your own funny games and then play them for hours while testing them!

As for sharing .NET Fiddle code snippets : it looks like if you'll make code edits and then click 'Share' - you'll get a generate share link like that:

http://www.dotnetfiddle.net/bNDTe0

which would be unique for every version of your code, saved there forever (?).
Then you can share the link via e-mail, Twitter or Facebook - time to start using Twitter and Facebook there, finally? ;)

Thank you.

--Shamil

Saturday, November 23, 2013 4:06 PM +01:00 from "Gustav Brock" <gustav at cactus.dk>:
>Hi Shamil
>
>No, not until now, and you are right - a nice mobile version.
>So now the last excuse for playing games on the phone vanished ... write funny code instead!
>
>You can save/share your genious code, but have found out how to look up code shared by others?
>
>/gustav

>Hi Gustav --
>
>And it adapts to my WinPhone screen - did you try with yours?
>
>As for About box - strange that these guys didn't know about  http://www.linqpad.net/ . Actually I expected to be released such an online version of LinqPad for quite some time.
>
>-- Shamil

Салахетдинов Шамиль