[dba-Tech] Way OT but I love you people so I'm posing the question.

Ed Tesiny eptept at gmail.com
Sat Nov 30 12:10:03 CST 2013

2 weeks in Havana may be a bit much, London would work though.  It's a bit
cool for river cruises in eastern Europe.  You might consider the Caribbean
or Cabo St. Lucas.  There's the Canary Islands, Greece or Sicily.  Then
there's Tuscany in Italy.  Still I don't know if I would want to do
anywhere for 2 weeks unless I rented a house and really got to know the
area.