[dba-Tech] ultimate win 8 nightmare

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 8 14:53:36 CDT 2013

Hi Peter:

At the risk of being boringly repetitive, I would set up a backup system, across your network using BitTorrent Sync. It is super-fast, runs on everything and, if setup properly, can take to pain out backups.

Wish I could offer more but it appears that only someone in Microsoft or maybe someone who quit the company (and left a bomb in vengeance) can assist you at this moment.