[dba-Tech] TeamViewer Mobile Device Support

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Oct 14 12:54:15 CDT 2013

Hi Shamil:

I have used Teamviewer from time to time as it is one of those remote desktop apps that runs on all platforms. If you can accept that the free version will continually nag you to upgrade it is OK.

The best remote desktop app is supposed to be Splashtop...(but I have not used it myself). It is super fast and also runs on all platforms. For personal use it is free. As a similar product it has similar features: http://www.splashtop.com