[dba-Tech] Search Engine Giant Yandex Launches Cocaine, A Cloud Service To Compete With Google App Engine

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 17 01:42:13 CDT 2013

Hi Shamil:

I guess it is time to get my feet wet, so to speak.

I have been looking at the Docker virtualization software for quite some time (may have posted a link here, last spring) and have been trying to figure out how useful the product would be. Yandex's implementation could be very useful... I guess it is too early to know the pricing?

http://api.yandex.com/cocaine