[dba-Tech] DoSearches.com?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 06:53:33 CDT 2013

Somewhere, somehow, something changed by gmail setup such that my preferred
set of tabs is ignored and this awful thing called DoSearche.com has
hijacked my Chrome startup. I hate this bloody thing! I've looked in
Chrome's settings and the "Open current pages" setting is as it should be,
but somehow somewhere this damned DoSearches thing hijacks Chrome, and to
make matters it has a popup in French that keeps asking me whether I want
to apply for a green card.

I guess that I could un-install Chrome and then re-install it afterwards,
and see what happens. Any suggestions before I go that route?

--
Arthur