[dba-Tech] Windows 8.1

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 01:54:25 CDT 2013

Yes at home. Standard speed. It's all bundled with TV and phone so I don't
remember exactly what the Internet access alone costs. I think $60 a month.
They get you started with lower rates with the bundle and then after a year
they go back to regular rates.  I had to replace the modem a couple months
back in order to DOUBLE the speed. I rent the modem from them so it was
just a matter of having them send the replacement and then hooking it up.
It's combined with a router now too and a gigabit switch. At first I wasn't
happy about replacing my router with theirs until I found out about the
gigabit switch part then I went along with it.

Sorry Stuart ;-)

GK

--
Gary Kjos