[dba-Tech] Raspberry Pi Question

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Sep 3 12:44:40 CDT 2013

Hi Arthur:

I do not have one myself as there are too many projects already, on my plate...most of which are running late. One day though...

If you want to investigate further, here would be a good site to start with. It is a very good resource with links to the latest offerings and many of blogs, forums and community project groups. I was particularly fond of the project that allowed complete control of the micro-wave. ;-)

http://www.element14.com/community/groups/raspberry-pi?CMP=KNC-USA-RPI-PRJCT

HTH