[dba-Tech] Is Microsoft Dumping .Net?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Sep 6 01:48:23 CDT 2013

Hi Hans

Ha ha, you mean you won't see any compelling reason. Then, of course, you
won't see any.

Let me give you just four very different reasons:

1. You can program for it in C#.
2. You will enjoy a superior interface.
3. You will stand out from the crowd.
4. As an Apple or Android fanboy you will challenge yourself by owning an
evil device.

As for the subject - Is Microsoft Dumping .Net? - it is just one more
example how careful you should be not wasting your precious time reading
blogs.

/gustav