[dba-Tech] New secure cheap wireless...

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 9 23:26:15 CDT 2013

Hi Stewart:

I did understand that this protocol is not WiFi or even close to it. At this moment is a proprietary communications protocol for connecting with proprietary hardware and really has little or no impact on what currently exists.

What I was commenting and speculating on was that all this transport needs to be very useful is to be able to connect to a router and from anywhere. The text and video, in Startup document eluded to this possibility.

<quote>
Network Shield (Flutter Base Station)
Want to use Flutter at home? Get more use out of it with the Flutter Network shield, a permanent base station for Flutter at your home or office.

Connect directly to your router over Ethernet, or take advantage of the integrated wifi module (CC3000) to easily hop on your wifi.

Once connected, your projects can send data to and from the web, your computers, and our mobile app.

Bluetooth Shield
The Bluetooth Shield connects your phone to Flutter no matter where you are, giving you the advantages of our mobile app anywhere you have Flutter.
</quote>